Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to the Book of Theory

Welcome to my Book of Theory. It is in this place that I have written out my theorys of life from a spiritual, human or social point of view. What I hope is that people can percieve a new perspective on life and a more open mind and heart towards their lives. While the theories I present may not be fully thought through or perfectly describbed, I am going to continuously review the theories and retype them so that they may make more sense.


To expose this blog a bit further, I have found a few places on the internet (mostly facebook) and hope that the blog attracts people who are interested in reading my theories, adding their own thoghts and presenting their opwn theories with me. Any theories that I publish here, with what I hope is the approach they want, I will credit them at the beginning and end of the theory.
The first few theorys I'm posting have been posted previously in my other blog, but I want to seperate what is basically my journal from my theorys on life and our existance. While posts here will not be as frequent, but they will be in depth.
What I really want is for people to comment and let me know what they think. Anyone can post, however I do want to know who says what. And I do hope that people will subscribe to this blog.
I hope to hear from everybody soon. All the best,
Shikishinobi
Perry B.

No comments:

Post a Comment